The UK is a world-leader in creative education and the birth place of creative talent, from fashion to design to art.
However to maintain this reputation innovations and unique developments for the creative industries must be sought.
Partnerships between creative and digital industries will pave the way not only for understanding and developing new talent but for helping support the global economic uprise.
In light of this, Inside Government is pleased to invite you to attend our upcoming forum, Creative and Digital Industries: Economic Growth Through World Class Creativity, taking place on Thursday 20th October.
This forum will offer delegates the opportunity to understand the government’s vision for creative and digital industries, explore new routes into the sector and look at the opportunities for partnership with education.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Explore the governments vision for the development of the UK’s creative industries
- Provide the chance to network and build relations for potential partnership opportunities
- Uncover the incentive for higher education partnerships with creative industries and digital arts
- Share best practice on how to establish local creative hubs
- Develop the opportunities for further education institutes in offering courses
- Review the new routes into artistic, digital and cultural roles
- Learn what can be done to meet the demand of skills in the creative industries
Click here to find out more…
LIMITED 15% DISCOUNT AVAILABLE, to register click here or call 0845 666 0664