Date: Thursday 4th December 2008
Time: 3pm – 8.30pm
Venue:Venue Cymru, Llandudno, LL30 1BB
Partner: Cyfle | www.cyfle.co.uk
Partner: Technium CAST | www.techniumcast.com
It’s David and Goliath time! New technologies mean small players can now make a marketing impact traditionally reserved for big-budget big-business. What do these unprecedented developments mean for you?
Book now! FREE but advance booking essential.
Please note that the Networking Session at Soft Sell on the 4th December will now take the form of Speed Networking led by the Welsh Assembly Government’s Local Supplier Development Project, rather than the advertised Informal Networking session.
– learn new marketing skills and update existing ones
– look at real world marketing examples
– explore current trends in online marketing technology
– check out future technological developments
– Go Mobile: Chris Mills, Developer Relationship Manager, Opera Software
– DIY? : Basheera Khan, writer, photographer, wannabe geek & Simon Cotton, Managing Director, View Creative
– Informal Networking ! guided by the northern bloc team in partnership with the Welsh Assembly Government’s Local Supplier Development Project
– Mark Boulton, Creative Director, Mark Boulton Design
– Tom Kay & Ernest Capbert, Finisterre
– Richard Ishida, Internationalization Activity Lead, W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
3 ´ 5pm Workshops
5 – 6pm Speed Networking
6 ´ 6.30pm Buffet
6.30 – 8.30pm Seminar
Workshop 1 / Gweithdy 1 | Go Mobile
Workshop 2 / Gweithdy 2 | DIY?
Speed Networking Session / Sesiwn Rhwydweithio Cyflym |
Arts Council of Wales, Conwy County Borough Council / Cyngor Celfyddydau Cymru, Cyngor Bwrdeistref Sirol Conwy
Area: northern bloc